Remember Our Vietnam Veterans ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Remember Our Vietnam Veterans

 This video was sent to me by loyal reader Arnold Gasper, a Vietnam Vet, and I thought it was worthy of reproducing here. I am not sure if I agree with the prediction that all Vietnam Vets will have passed by 2015, since I personally know many WW2 and Korea Vets still alive and kicking but I do think we all should remember these veterans, and as the film says, separate our feelings about the war and about the soldiers.




LISTEN TO CP Publisher Paul Foer on 1430WNAV at 8:15 every weekday morning or click on the WNAV icon to the right. READ CP Publisher Paul Foer's "The Ninth Ward" every Wednesday in The Capital.www.capitalonline.com
Join us for Sip N' Blogs each THURSDAY, 8-9 am at ZU Coffee, 934 Bay Ridge Road in the Giant Shopping Ctr.

ALL ANONYMOUS COMMENTS will be automatically rejected without being opened.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online