PLEASE--I STILL NEED MONEY FOR MAYOR MOYER'S "HOLIDAY PARTY" ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Thursday, November 8, 2007

PLEASE--I STILL NEED MONEY FOR MAYOR MOYER'S "HOLIDAY PARTY"

Dear Readers:

Please send contributions now. If you don't, my lovely wife and I will be unable to attend the Mayor's big holiday bash at Homestead Gardens--in Anne Arundel County. We need $120 (plus gas money to add to the carbon footprint)--and party chair Kathy Nieberding tells me that's pretty reasonable for these type of things. Of course, she refuses to tell me why the mayor needs to raise money, but I guess we should just trust these political folks to know what's best (Don't these political folks know that when they don't give muckrakers straight answers that we roast them?)
All the Democrats will be there and we want to help the mayor raise more money, more money, more money. We're not sure why she needs it, but if she needs it, we want to help. Besides, it's a fancy catered event and I just have to dust off the old tux and I'm ready.
Here are my top ten reasons for why Mayor Ellen Moyer needs to raise money:

1. To pay for recent trip to Europe.
2. To pay for recent trip to Seattle.
3. To cover losses betting on horses at Pimlico.
4. To support other political candidates.
5. To support other political candidates.
6. To support other political candidates.
7. To support other political candidates.
8. To support other political candidates.
9. To support other political candidates.
10. To support other political candidates.
11. To support other political causes.
12. To suport other political causes.
13. To run for another office??
Oh, did I say top ten?

Dear CP Readers--do you wish to add to the list?

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online