Are You Registered to Vote? If So, Vote Early and Vote Often ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Are You Registered to Vote? If So, Vote Early and Vote Often

You have until October 14 to register in MD. Go here to see if you are registered and to learn more:Vote

As always, the League of Women Voters provides a lot of helpful information: League

Please send comments,subscribe,share with your friends,and support our sponsors. Join us at Ahh Coffee almost every Thursday (but not Oct 9)from 8-9 am.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning. My first visit to CP. Already find the commentary interesting and provocative. I will bookmark this page and hopefully become a regular visitor.

I have lived in and voted in the same zip code for 15 years but my name does not appear from the voter registration search. I hope I have no problems next month.

Keep up the good work.

A Toastmaster and your evaluator.

Paul Foer said...

Thanks...and welcome! Other than bookmarking CP, you can subscribe and there are various ways--just look at the blog and try the different buttons and rss feeds. And..I am not a renaissance man, but thanks!

blogger templates | Make Money Online