Rapid and Effective Police Response ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rapid and Effective Police Response

CP recently witnessed an altercation and notified police by a 911 telephone call. The 911 center answered after one ring, quickly connected me to Annapolis City Police, and the operator stayed on the line as she communicated to the officers in patrol cars. The dispatcher asked all the right questions, asked if I was in danger or if there were weapons on the scene etc. (The only weapon we noticed was the foul mouth of the nasty "lady".) Two police cars arrived within minutes, and I was outta' there. I have favorably commented before about how fast our police arrive when there is an emergency. It is the "lower-level" and community policing and crime prevention challenges that I think still need much improvement. However, there are signs that this is happening under the leadership of Chief Pristoop, as many people have commented about this to me.

Please send comments, subscribe, share with your friends, and support our sponsors. Join us at Ahh Coffee! in Eastport almost every Thursday from 8-9 am.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online