Who is Peter D....and Why Is He Saying These Nice Things About Me? ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who is Peter D....and Why Is He Saying These Nice Things About Me?

This appeared as a reader comment at the local newspaper:

"I swear that I am not a paid shill for Capital Punishment, but... The most recent post scratches the surface of the corruption within the Moyer administration, which the Capital has some how overlooked for the past 8 years. http://annapoliscapitalpunishment.blogspot.com/ The second most recent post details the bias of the Capital. Every one who lives in Annapolis should read these two posts. This is the place to go if you really want to know whats going on in here.
Peter D. - Annapolis, MD"

How about that? Thanks! Let me add to that--I swear that neither am I a paid shill for Capital Punishment--heck, I'm not even the paid reporter, editor or publisher of Capital Punishment. How nice that a reader would even think I could have a paid shill! Of course, I'll be glad to take on unpaid shills such as Peter D., even though he writes some rather,uh, extreme stuff. I don't know for certain who he is, but I have a pretty good idea. I'll say this much--he yells because he cares--and I wish more folks would do that, I mean care, not necessarily yell. And Ellen O. give us plenty to yell about it.

In any event, Peter D.--thanks! If you'll come out of the closet you can start publishing here regularly. In the meantime, if you or anyone else would like me to be a paid shill for CP, please send a donation. I can really use it. You think it's easy to crusade for truth, justice and the American Way? (You know how to reach me...)

Please send comments, subscribe, share with your friends, and support our sponsors. Join us at Ahh Coffee! in Eastport almost every Thursday from 8-9 am.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online