Who Knows? Who Cares? ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Who Knows? Who Cares?

Please be sure to read my column in today's The Capital, where you can be subjected to more of my ridiculous rants about life in The Ninth Ward. In today's column I skewer voters for being apathetic. Thus, who knows and who cares?

The-Ninth-Ward-Whats-worse-ignorance-or-apathy-Voters-dont-know-dont-care.html

Also in today's The Capital, a piece about last night's candidates forum, which I will also be writing about soon. www.hometownannapolis.com/news/nbh/2009/08/26-48/Candidates-pledge-to-aid-businesses.html

Oh there is also a photo of two cute high school girls but I am not suggesting that you look at that because it might be perceived as somehow shamelessly endorsing the paper...and maybe even something worse...oh don't go there...What do you mean I just went there? I did not...oh yes you did....whatever!




0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online