Live Lingerie Show and Sexy Photo Shoot!!! ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Live Lingerie Show and Sexy Photo Shoot!!!

Now that I have presumably gotten your attention, ahem, please note that those two events are just two of the many, many events in store for Annapolis In Love coming this weekend all over downtown Annapolis. There will also be free concerts including:


Friday 6-9pm PARK PLACE (Paul Lewis)

Saturday 12:30-7pm CITY DOCK (Melody Page, Jack the Penguin, Petting Hendrix, Alex Gordon)

Saturday 6:30-8:30 Torch Singer at Annapolis Bookstore

Sunday 12:30-5:30 CITY DOCK (Michael K, Ebb & Flo, Mystyk Harbor)

For complete details, visit www.annapolisinlove.com  and yes, Annapolis in Love is advertising here on CP and I think it's a great event to promote our downtown and I'd do it whether they were supporting me--also a local business as well....or not! Thank you very much.  Hope to see you there....maybe I'll even be modeling lingerie!! Ok. Ok. I know that would keep you away, so I won't do it.....unless you really, really want me to do it!! (And who is Jack the Penguin???)

LISTEN TO CP Publisher Paul Foer on 1430WNAV at 8:15 every weekday morning or click on the WNAV icon to the right. READ CP Publisher Paul Foer's "The Ninth Ward" every Wednesday in The Capital.www.capitalonline.com

Identified comments are always welcome. ALL ANONYMOUS COMMENTS will be automatically rejected without being opened.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online