My recent experiences with the decline of civility in our public libraries ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My recent experiences with the decline of civility in our public libraries

Please see my latest The Ninth Ward column in today's The Capital. It concerns my recent experiences with the decline of civility in our public libraries. Already I've asked one talkative group to quiet down as well as to remind two other patrons that cell phone use is not permitted. The strange fellow next to me plays Guild Wars all day, muttering and cursing to himself and then takes frequent leaves, only to return reeking of cigarette smoke. What is to be done?????
www.hometownannapolis.com/news/opn/2010/07/07-32/The-Ninth-Ward-Enough-already-Libraries-are-being-overrun-by-boorish-patrons.html

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online