Leave it to Arundel Muckraker to sort things out. Visit crabs and ribs to see his take on yesterday's hearing, which I also attended. He beat me to the punch and probably wrote a better story about it than I would have written. The decision about their license is postponed until Friday at 3, which about wrecks my day, but I would not want to miss it. We have not heard the last on this one yet.
P.S The reason he beat me to the punch was because it closed down at midnight...
Please send comments, subscribe, share with your friends, and support our sponsors. Join us every Thursday morning from 8-9 am for our Sip N' Blogs usually held at Ahh, Coffee! in Eastport.
Bay Daily on Hiatus
-
Congratulations to Bay Daily creator, Tom Pelton, who has accepted a
position with another organization working to make the world a better
place. In his ab...
12 years ago

0 Comments:
Post a Comment