Statement from Chris Trumbauer to ACP Readers ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Friday, September 17, 2010

Statement from Chris Trumbauer to ACP Readers

(This just in from County Council candidate Chris Trumbauer's campaign...verbatim. ACP thanks Chris for sending this in to our readers)

After the first absentee ballot count yesterday, I am very pleased to be up by 50 votes. The second count will occur on Wednesday September 22nd for remaining absentee, military and provisional ballots.

Throughout this campaign I have been inspired by the effort of my volunteers and supporters, and I know they are awaiting a final result as anxiously as I am. We are optimistic that our lead will stand, and I look forward to discussing our vision for the county's future in the general election campaign.
I want to compliment my opponent, Chuck Ferrar, and his team on their campaign as well, and I look forward to working with them to ensure a Democratic victory in District 6 this November.

Chris
----------

Look here for frequent updates to all the 2010 election campaigns with 2010 Elections Again! LISTEN TO CP Publisher Paul Foer on 1430WNAV at 8:15 every weekday morning or click on the WNAV icon to the right, press On demand and On The Foerfront to listen. READ CP Publisher Paul Foer's "The Ninth Ward" every Wednesday in The Capital at www.capitalonline.com Identified comments are always welcome. ALL ANONYMOUS COMMENTS will be automatically rejected without being opened.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online