But Officer, He Really Does Live on Clay Street....and you should be more respectful toward our citizens ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Thursday, August 28, 2008

But Officer, He Really Does Live on Clay Street....and you should be more respectful toward our citizens

CP's readers are aware of how much I like the local blog I Live on Clay Street but the latest posting is just a neat little story by our friend Ellis that I think all Annapolitans should read. It says a lot...about a lot of stuff going on--and it's entertaining, although I don't like the way the police officer was speaking to him. Maybe he deserves a talking-to by the Chief on how to approach citizens. At least in court we are innocent until proven guilty.

Thanks to you Ellis. I hope you enjoyed the beer.

Speaking of Clay Street, the blog's publisher and local activist Timmy Grins was good enough to give me a tour of Clay Street on a lovely morning and I was so impressed to learn about and to see just how good it is. Clay Street is good--and getting better. I had to laugh at the run-down trashcan with the mildewed and discolored "Lacey Anne Regina" sign that our mayor loves so much.

Thanks Tim! And by the way, the latest edition of the city magazine features news and articles about Clay Street, including a piece by Trudy McFall, who happens to be running for mayor. I don't think Tim was mentioned but he deserves our appreciation. I hope you get to meet Tim and his neighbors and see that Clay Street is good.

It's all here at http://www.iliveonclaystreet.com/
Please send comments,subscribe,share with your friends,and support our sponsors. Join us at Ahh Coffee almost every Thursday from 8-9 am.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online