Poll Dancing...Three Blue Dudes, See How They Run... ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Poll Dancing...Three Blue Dudes, See How They Run...

Eleven of the twelve latest national polls aggregated daily on a leading web-site show Obama projected to win with McCain eking but but a tiny electoral victory in the lone poll in his favor. The previous day's aggregate of 13 polls show Obama winning an electoral victory in all of them.

Of course, even the most well executed polls have a margin of error--and from the two graduate classes CP took in research methods and theory, these tiny margins are not significant...I think...whatever that means...I must have missed that class.

In any event, for the sake of honest disclosure, the web-site is called 3 Blue Dudes. Could it be a Democratically-inclined site? However, their polls appear to be independent. 3bluedudes.com/ I guess if it said 5 Red Rubes I would have figured it was a Republican site. So I went looking for a similar Republican sponsored poll. Can someone help me out here?

Another such aggregate site appears to be independent and shows Obama leading in most polls by popular and electoral votes as well as showing trends in his favor. See polls/



PollingReport.com which calls itself "An independent, nonpartisan resource
on trends in American public opinion" shows similar results with Obama ahead in 12 out of 14 polls done since 9-21. The three latest show Obama ahead with a 5 to 7 point lead.pollingreport/

Now you may be asking yourself, okay CP, what exactly does this all mean? Ahhh! I am glad you asked. I am studying this and will give you my answer on the morning of November 5th because I do not want my prognostications to have any undue effects on the election due to my large national following. However, I think Diebold has already come out with the election results. Sleep tight....zzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzzzz

Please send comments,subscribe,share with your friends,and support our sponsors. Join us at Ahh Coffee almost every Thursday from 8-9 am.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online