Say It Aint So Joe.... ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Monday, September 22, 2008

Say It Aint So Joe....

Last time I used this expression, it was about the infamous Joe Gross, who I don't have to kick around anymore. This time the Joe is Joe Biden and just to be fair, since I've made fun of Sarah Palin, I am sharing this piece from the Wall Street Journal. The Journal or WSJ is an excellent newspaper...if you can somehow handle their warped Weltanschauung, which I cannot...no surprise there. Anyhow, alert reader Julie Mussog brought this to CP's attention...so enjoy their take on some recent Biden quips. Well, I still prefer him to Palin....any place, any day, any time, for any reason...unless I need to skin a moose.(Actually I am just sharing this to score points with the hyperconservative bloggers.....NOT!) See the WJS at Joe and God

Please send comments,subscribe,share with your friends,and support our sponsors. Join us at Ahh Coffee almost every Thursday from 8-9 am.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online