"Who’s Élite now, Bullwinkle?"...and other stories of lipstick on...whatever ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Monday, September 22, 2008

"Who’s Élite now, Bullwinkle?"...and other stories of lipstick on...whatever

Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat....ROAR...wooops, guess I didn't know my own strength...

I just can't get enough of this Sarah Palin. As if it were not bad enough that readers have been sending me clips and I have been referring you lately to the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal, along comes an alert reader who sends me a link to The New Yorker. The New Yorker! I guess that sometimes the Capital just will not suffice...so if you want to read a rip-roaring, lip-sticking piece by George Saunders about Sarah Palin visit:PALIN

Warning. This is written for an elite, eastern, cosmopolitan, hi-falutin audience probably composed of Ivy League snobs. You may not understand it. But that's not your fault. Sarah will change all of that. She is one of us. She is like us. That is why I did not understand the New Yorker. But what do those snobs know?

Please send comments,subscribe,share with your friends,and support our sponsors. Join us at Ahh Coffee almost every Thursday from 8-9 am.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online