"Let No Debt Remain Outstanding..." ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Let No Debt Remain Outstanding..."

As our entire nation slides precariously further off the cliff of ever mounting debt, I am reminded of the comedy movie "In God We Trust" (the corollary being all others pay cash)which starred the late, great Marty Feldman. However, not even the writers of that film could have thought this one up--but it's true. I just got spam from The Christian Cash Alliance which quotes scripture, "God is our refuge and strength. A very present help in trouble." That was Psalms 46:1 for those sinners of you.

And now, a message from me, your sponsor: Friends, in these gloomy days of economic woe, brought on by the money lenders in the temple, we must all remember that it is still possible to borrow, borrow and borrow more and the Christian Cash Alliance is here to help our brethren!! Amen.

The email/spam/ad has a picture of a white dove (of piece? I mean of peace?) flying through the clouds telling me I can get $1500 in cash wired to my account within 24 hours. If I don't have a checking account, I can click and get an instant credit card application....whereupon many more windows to heavenly cash are opened to the faithful on my computer screen.

They say:
* all types of credit are welcome
* get cash wired to your account quickly
* based on Christian Principles (CP Note: Or principals and interests as well?)

The Christian Cash Alliance further quotes scripture: "Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love another." Romans 13:8.

UUUmmmm..yeah...I guess that means if I owe them any money, they'll just forgive the debt and accept my love as payment??? Would that be a Christian principle? Does this thing make you feel a little uncomfortable as well?

I'll quote scripture for this, as Jesus said "And in my father's house are many mansions." That's for sure--and they are probably all about to be foreclosed upon as well. And if you're John McCain, you won't even know how many houses--or mansions you own. That was from John 14:2 by the way--not John McCain.


christiancashalliance


CP NOTE: I do not hate Christians. I am an equal opportunity exploiter of all religious faiths--especially when they come a knockin' at my door or a creepin' into my life....

Please send comments,subscribe,share with your friends,and support our sponsors. Join us at Ahh Coffee almost every Thursday from 8-9 am.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online