Ohhh.....I Am So Depressed and more economic news from outer space ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Friday, October 10, 2008

Ohhh.....I Am So Depressed and more economic news from outer space

Is bad economic and political news making you depressed? Just check out Marvin the Robot/Marvin Moments at Marvin. By the way, does the space girl in the beginning kind of remind you of, of, of, well... a younger Sarah Palin? And now for wisdom from Marvin:

"Ohh, I am so depressed....Now I'm feeling much better about our predicament....oh the computer hates me...right then, all of you lucky enough to have two arms, hold tight....incredible, it's even worse than I thought it would be...this will all end in tears, I just know it...I told you it would all end in tears...now I've got a headache...ooh I feel so depressed...."

Or try the original Marvin who says, "The best conversation I had was 34 million years ago...and that was with a coffee machine...Here I am with a brain the size of a planet and they ask me to pick up a piece of paper...."



Please send comments,subscribe,share with your friends,and support our sponsors. Join us at Ahh Coffee almost every Thursday from 8-9 am.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online