Shropshire Proclaims He Is Innocent Of Assault Charges ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shropshire Proclaims He Is Innocent Of Assault Charges

Alderman Sam Shropshire just called to inform me of his imminent press conference--in half an hour---and tells me he is innocent--in regard to the arrest and charges last night. He refused to return repeated calls yesterday in regard to his comments about Josh Cohen but he calls me today to proclaim his innocence to the other big story--but a story which I did not break to the public. Interesting. I asked him why. He said I should understand that he has his hands full. Oh yeah. I can understand that his hands are full...very full, but of what I can only speculate.

At least one person might be happy about all of this and that would be John Leopold.

Please send comments, subscribe, share with your friends, and support our sponsors. Join us every Thursday morning from 8-9 am for our Sip N' Blogs held in local coffee shops...except for that one in Eastport we used to patronize...ahhhh choo!.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online