Josh Cohen Provides A Comment on The Zina Pierre Story ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Monday, September 21, 2009

Josh Cohen Provides A Comment on The Zina Pierre Story

The below was sent in by Kathy Nieberding, campaign manager for Josh Cohen:

On behalf of Councilman Josh Cohen, I am sending his response to your post
in CP today.

"I can state unequivocally and without reservation that from the beginning of the campaign to the present, neither I nor anyone on my campaign engaged in negative attacks.  Specifically, I want to be clear that neither I nor my campaign had any knowledge of or involvement with this researching or release of legal records.  After Zina was declared the winner of the primary, I congratulated her and offered my full support.

- Josh"



I appreciate Cohen's note. While Cohen's reply was an unsolicited response to a post, I am still waiting for a reply from Ms. Pierre to my specific request to meet with her before Wednesday. Unfortunately, it seems that we will all have to wait until Wednesday for her to make a statement at a time and place as yet unpublished.

Join us every Thursday morning, from 8-9 am for our Sip N' Blogs at ZU Coffee, 934 Bay Ridge Road, Annapolis, Maryland, in the Giant Shopping Center. Sept-24--Jennifer Monteith.
Oct 1--James Conley
Oct 8--Mat Silverman
Stop by on your way to work for your morning latte and meet other local activists. Zu now has a drive-thru window!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online