It's Never Too Late To Receive A Compliment ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's Never Too Late To Receive A Compliment

Today, "Anonymous" left a new comment on my post "MIDEAST PEACE....A GLIMMER OF HOPE" It was in response to a posting I made back in November during the "Annapolis Mid-East Peace Summit" in which I praised the visit and words of a brave and strong Egyptian woman named Nonie Darwish who calls upon her fellow Muslims to accept and make peace with Israel. Since then, many people have come to read my posting from her website, www.arabsforpeace.com Below is the nice comment I received:

"Read Nonie Darwish's book as a Book Club assignment. The discussion will be tonight. From that I went to her website which brought me to yours. So glad to learn more about others working together..and a web page can be very powerful..
Thanks."

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online