Legum Official Campaign Kickoff for Delegate ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Legum Official Campaign Kickoff for Delegate

(From Judd Legum)    I am writing to invite you to the official Campaign Kickoff for my campaign for State Delegate in Maryland's District 30. I hope you can join us Saturday, June 5 in Annapolis at 1:30PM.

You can RSVP and get all the details at juddlegum.com/kickoff.

I'm running because I believe these elections matter. We have big challenges in Maryland. We need to create jobs, clean up the Chesapeake Bay, expand educational opportunity and balance the budget.
I'm running because I believe we need new energy and fresh thinking to meet those challenges.
This is a grassroots campaign. Our success depends on the participation of dedicated people who care about their community, their state and their country. That's why I need your support at the Campaign Kickoff on June 5.
We have a one point strategy for victory: work harder than everyone else. That's why immediately after the kickoff, we are hitting the streets for an (optional) door-to-door canvass. Later, we are meeting up at Fado's in Annapolis to celebrate.
I hope to see you on June 5!

Best,

Judd
P.S. You can download a printable flier for the kickoff here: http://juddlegum.com/flyer

LISTEN TO CP Publisher Paul Foer on 1430WNAV at 8:15 every weekday morning or click on the WNAV icon to the right. READ CP Publisher Paul Foer's "The Ninth Ward" every Wednesday in The Capital.www.capitalonline.com Identified comments are always welcome. ALL ANONYMOUS COMMENTS will be automatically rejected without being opened.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online