OK I Am Going To Toot My Own Horn...Toot Toot ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Monday, August 23, 2010

OK I Am Going To Toot My Own Horn...Toot Toot

I must have been asleep at the desk or something.....but I just found out that last year ACP was named as the number one politically influential blog (for liberal blogs) in Maryland for 2009--by Monoblogue, a conservative and well established blog on the Eastern Shore. Well, wuddya know? ACP was also ranked as the 14th most politically influential (of all such blogs) in 2009. If I do say so myself, this is not bad for just covering one little old city of 35,000...that also happens to be the capital, which might help....but really folks, I'm jez a simple, small-town blogger.....  

Of course, I'm not so sure exactly how liberal ACP really is, or if it is even correct to label ACP as "liberal" nor can I vouch for the system of rating about which I know nothing, but I'll accept the honor and am grateful to Monoblogue. Apparently ACP was ranked as number three in that category the year before. Check out Monoblogue now--and maybe every day if you want regular reporting and analysis from an inveterate Maryland blogger at http://www.monoblogue.us/  or the rating page at www.monoblogue.us/2009/12/31/2009s-influential-bllogs/

Last year we got second place in the Baltimore Sun's Mobbie Awards in the politics category, and until its demise recently, ACP was almost always rated in the top twenty most influential blogs in Maryland each week.

SO PLEASE DEAR READERS  SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND CLICK OIN THE PAYPAL ICON AND SEND IN A CONTRIBUTION!!!  EVEN COMMUNITY JOURNALISTS HAVE TO EAT...

Look here for frequent updates to all the 2010 election campaigns with 2010 Elections Again! LISTEN TO CP Publisher Paul Foer on 1430WNAV at 8:15 every weekday morning or click on the WNAV icon to the right, press On demand and On The Foerfront to listen. READ CP Publisher Paul Foer's "The Ninth Ward" every Wednesday in The Capital at www.capitalonline.com Identified comments are always welcome. ALL ANONYMOUS COMMENTS will be automatically rejected without being opened.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online