Unburdening Bob Burdon ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Unburdening Bob Burdon

CP received an anonymous letter from a disgruntled Chamber of Commerce member in response to the piece I published recently about the chamber's President Bob Burden. If you are that writer, please tell me more because your letter is interesting but needs elaboration. Please contact me. If you wish to remain anonymous, I will respect your wish, although this is still a free country--and your freedom of speech is still guaranteed--or so I believe. Thank you.

UPDATE: Oct 21 I am continuing to investigate this story and the anonymous writer has been in direct contact with me. I have asked Mr Burdon and Chamber Board Chair Larry Ulvila to respond. If you are familiar with the Chamber of Commerce and can add to this developing story, please contact me at paul@foerfront.com.

Please send comments,subscribe,share with your friends,and support our sponsors. Join us at Ahh Coffee almost every Thursday from 8-9 am.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online