OhNine OnLine for Sept 16...Sip N' Blog to "De-Mystify" The Election Results..... ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OhNine OnLine for Sept 16...Sip N' Blog to "De-Mystify" The Election Results.....

Yeah..right..as if we "insiders" know a damn thing....Join us as we EXPRESSO OURSELVES!!! Thursday from 8-9 am for our Sip N' Blog at ZU Coffee, 934 Bay Ridge Road, Annapolis, Maryland, in the Giant Shopping Center.   Everyone welcome--candidates, also-rans, winners, not-so-winners, political neophytes and the generally curious....We'll be calling in live to 1430WNAV at about 0815...Stop by for your morning latte and meet other local activists. Zu now has a drive-thru window! Sept-24 we welcome Jennifer Monteith.
Yesterday was our biggest day ever on CP--over 1000 page views!!!!  Yeah baby..!!! 
Stay in tune right here on CP for ongoing local news and opinion....

Be sure to read my "The Ninth Ward" column in The Capital tomorrow--instead of its usual placement on Wednesday due to yesterday's election....  Now relax, breathe deeply....stay focused....and repeat after me...."I promise to vote on November 3rd"..."I promise to vote on November 3rd"..."I promise to vote on November 3rd" (not the 4th)..."I promise to vote on November 3rd"..."I promise to vote on November 3rd"...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Comments:

Nancy Duden said...

Actually don't we need to promise to vote November 3rd, not November 4th?

Paul Foer said...

Dear Nancy:
Why not the 4th? Actually--you are already the second reader to point out the error--and I thank you! Of course, it was intentional--just to see who is paying attention!!!! Please--I need all the help I can get with my mistakes. Did you see my election predictions?

blogger templates | Make Money Online