Latest Poll of Local Attitudes: Economy Biggest Concern and Bush Approval Drops ~ Annapolis Capital Punishment
1:

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Latest Poll of Local Attitudes: Economy Biggest Concern and Bush Approval Drops

The Anne Arundel Community College 's Center for the Study of Local Issues, regularly surveys the attitudes and opinions of county residents. The latest results are available at: www2.aacc.edu/csli/CSLI/PressRelease/2008/CSLI_SA_S08PR.pdf

It should come as no surprise that our embattled President George Bush's approval ratings have dropped...again. Only 28% of county residents approve of his performance. Gee...I wonder why that could be? Iraq? Iraq? Iraq? Iraq? Lies? Lies and more lies? Katrina? Corruption? Untrustworthy appointees? Mortgage crisis? Wiretapping? Firing Federal Attorneys? Torture? Record deficits?

Fool me once.....er ......fool me twice...er I mean shame on me...duhhhh...whatever!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online